Over the years, we have heard countless success stories from our customers about the advantages of the AgriEnergy Resources approach to agriculture. Here are a few advantages of the AgriEnergy Resources system:
- Lower purchased nitrogen requirements.
- Less primary tillage needed to create an excellent seedbed.
- Lower drying costs (corn raised on biologically active soils is 2 points dryer out of the field on average).
- Lower herbicide costs, as weed pressure recedes as soils come into balance.
- Less water needed when irrigating, as soil moisture holding capacity rises with humus content.
- Higher quality grains and other crops, with better keeping characteristics.
- Higher nutrient density, with more vitamins and minerals. This shows up when farmers feed their own crops.
- Lower populations of molds on harvested grain.
- Better access to niche markets, among users who want quality.
No matter what you are growing – no matter what your soil type – the team at AgriEnergy Resources can help! We have the People, the Products, and the Principles to help you. We’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss your needs.